For Sale $512,000 - Acreage Homes
Located in an elevated cul-de-sac position in the premium Forest Hill Heights Estate is this exquisite property. Occupying a 5,810m2 block and offering sweeping views of the distant mountain ranges.
Welcome to this meticulously maintained home designed with the empty nester or professional couple in mind. The open plan kitchen and living area seamlessly flow to the generous alfresco area providing the ultimate entertaining space for intimate gatherings or family get-togethers.
It’s elevated position provides for a picture perfect outlook, be treated to magical sunrises and dusk sunsets. The spacious master bedroom presents with a double door entry, walk-in robe and ensuite and it opens directly onto the alfresco area.
Situated approximately 6 minutes drive to Plainland Plaza and with easy access to the Warrego Highway for travel to Brisbane, Toowoomba, Ipswich & Amberley.
Call today to arrange your private inspection.
• Elevated position with sweeping views of the mountain ranges
• Open plan kitchen and living area flowing to the alfresco area
• Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
• Insulated panel extended outdoor area – total covered area approx 80m2
• 9m x 6m x 3.3m colorbond shed with two 3m roller doors and 32amp power
• 4m awning to side of the shed at 3.1m high for caravan parking
• Split system air conditioning in lounge & bedroom
• Ceiling fans in every bedroom
• Stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
• Servery from kitchen to alfresco
• 6.38kw solar with 22 panels
• Insulation in the ceiling
• Electric hot water system
• Tinted windows & Security to windows & doors
• Filtered water to kitchen tap
• Double lock up garage with internal access
• Built by Hallmark Homes 2015 – 4 years old
• Side access gate and second driveway leading to the shed
• Two 25,000L water tanks on shed supplies Irrigation system with 12 taps around the yard
• Spinaway roof ventilators
• Two 3m x 3m garden sheds
• 25,000L rainwater tank with Trickle feed town water supply
• NBN available