Under Contract $498,000 - Acreage Homes
A statement in style and sophistication set on over an acre in The Fairways Estate. This property is the ultimate package with all the extras you could ask for.
The modern interiors and immaculate presentation of this home will impress. Four bedrooms and two superbly renovated bathrooms await plus generous living areas and a media room that double as a guest bedroom. The user-friendly kitchen is well equipped for those that love to entertain and the open floor plan and seamless flow from the indoors to the outdoors is a dream.
Reward yourself with a peaceful paradise, designed to deliver a lifestyle where good times and happy memories with family and friends are readily made. The outdoor entertaining spaces leave you spoilt for choice; a sparkling pool with waterfall feature and views of the back yard, a private outdoor spa, a tiki bar hut and fire pit area.
There’s a 6m x 9m colorbond shed with two roller doors, a caravan carport measuring 6m x 5m x 3m high in the centre and a 6m x 6m carport beside the house. The property is fully fenced, there’s a solar gate at the driveway and double gate access to the backyard at the rear of the property.
• Multiple living areas with reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Stylish, user-friendly kitchen with large breakfast-bar bench
• Master bedroom with Ensuite & Walk-in Robe
• Built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms
• Tiled floors throughout main living areas
• Ceiling fans
• Tinted windows
• Security screens and doors
• Security camera system
• Ceiling insulation
• Solar front gate
• Concrete driveway
• 6.5kw solar system – 23 Panels
• Outdoor Entertaining Area
• Above-ground pool with waterfall feature and deck
• Outdoor spa area
• Tiki bar hut
• Fire pit area
• 6m x 9m colorbond shed with two roller doors
• 6m x 6m carport
• Caravan Carport – approx 6m x 5m x 3m high in centre
• Double gate, rear access to back yard
• Fully fenced with dog suitable fencing
• Established gardens for privacy with irrigation system
• No neighbours at the rear
• Rainwater tanks plus trickle-feed town water supply
The Fairways Estate at Hatton Vale is close to everything! At the entry to the estate is the IGA Shopping Centre with Dominos Pizza, Bottle Shop and Doctors Surgery. Hatton Vale State School and C&K Kindy are 3 mins drive. Plainland Plaza with Woolworths and other shops and services and the new Bunnings (currently under construction) is approximately 9 mins drive. Access to the Warrego Highway at Hatton Vale is only 3 mins drive for travel to Ipswich, Brisbane, Amberley or Toowoomba.
Call to arrange your private inspection today.