Under Contract $519,000 - Acreage Homes
• FOUR SPACIOUS BEDROOMS PLUS STUDY AREA
• DEDICATED MEDIA ROOM & SEPARATE ACTIVITY AREA
• STUNNING MASTER BEDROOM WITH LUXE ENSUITE
• FULLY DUCTED & ZONED HEATING & COOLING
• 11.1kw SOLAR PANEL SYSTEM
This property is sure to impress with its sophisticated and elegant style. Built by G & P Homes and completed at the end of 2018. This is a wonderful opportunity to turn this newly built house into your family home.
Located in one of the latest stages of The Fairways Estate at Kensington Grove, this 1 Acre property commands attention and fulfils desires with its impressive facade and neutral internal colour palette.
A formal entrance with a wide, glass panel timber door gives a spectacular entry to the home. The family friendly layout includes an activity area between the bedrooms, study nook, media room and 2.5 bathrooms.
The ultra modern kitchen boasts an island bench with caesar stone bench tops, soft close cupboards and stainless steel appliances including a 5 burner gas cooktop, range hood and dishwasher plus a butlers pantry.
The stunning master bedroom suite is situated at the back of the house, it has a large walk-in robe plus a luxe ensuite with dual basins, frameless mirrors, spa bath and a divine shower with rainfall shower heads. A study nook is also located at the front of the home with three further bedrooms and an activity room tucked away from the main living areas. The main bathroom has all the elegance offered in the master suite with a frameless mirror, caesar top and square raised vanity basin, shower inset and powder room vanity and mirror outside the bathroom.
Entertaining family & friends is a delight in this home with multiple indoor spaces and an outdoor alfresco area with BBQ area that integrates seamlessly via corner stacking sliding glass doors offering a truly sophisticated outlook.
The Fairways Estate is ideally located approximately 30 minutes drive from Ipswich, 50 minutes drive from Brisbane and 45 minutes drive from Toowoomba. An IGA shopping centre can be found at the entrance to the estate at Hatton Vale and there are local day care centres, a C & K Kindy, Hatton Vale State School and other conveniences located at Hatton Vale and Plainland. There’s easy access to Plainland, Amberley and surrounding areas via the Warrego Highway.
Call to arrange your private inspection of this stunning home today.
• Block Size: 4,080m2
• Stunning Kitchen with Butlers Pantry
• Stainless Steel Appliances including 900mm Gas Cooktop
• Island Bench with Caesar Stone Bench Top
• Dedicated Media Room
• Master Bedroom with Luxe Ensuite, Spa Bath & Walk-in Robe
• Childrens Activity Area
• Fully Ducted Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning
• Ceiling Fans in the Bedrooms
• Four Spacious Bedrooms plus Study Nook
• Main Bathroom with Separate Toilet & Powder Room
• Corner Stacking Sliding Glass Doors to the Alfresco Area
• Outdoor Alfresco Area with Ceiling Fan
• Multiple Linen Cupboards & Broom Storage
• Remote Double Garage with Internal Entry
• Fully Fenced to the Rear with Side Access via Double Gates
• Concrete Driveway and Pathway around House
• 11.1kw Solar System
• Rainwater Tank with Trickle Feed Town Water
• Termite Protection
• NBN Internet Connection