Under Contract $615,000 - Acreage Homes
The sellers of this beautiful home have committed elsewhere and are ready to move.
What’s not to Love?
Two homes in one – built with dual living in mind. Four bedrooms plus study and multiple living areas in the main residence and a spacious one bedroom, fully self-contained granny flat. There’s also an inground salt water pool, a spa and a 6m x 9m colorbond shed. All of this on 1 acre of land situated in the Hatton Green estate.
Land Size: 4,000m2
Completed: 2014 – Steel Frame
• Beautifully appointed Kitchen with stunning island bench with stone top, pendant lighting, walk-in pantry, plumbed fridge space and stainless steel appliances including a 900mm freestanding oven with gas cooktop and a dishwasher.
• Master Bedroom with Ensuite and walk-in Robe
• Dedicated Media room
• Childrens Activity Area
• Ducted reverse cycle Air-Conditioning
• Ceiling Fans throughout
• Security Doors & Screens
• Double Garage with remote opening door
• Outdoor Entertaining Area overlooking the pool
• Private Outdoor Area outside Bedroom 2
• Stylish Kitchen with stone bench tops, separate pantry, dishwasher, plumbed fridge space, electric cooktop and wall oven.
• Spacious bedroom with walk-in Robe and Ensuite
• Split system Air-Conditioning
• Ceiling Fans
• Security Doors & Screens
• Private Outdoor Entertaining Area
• 6m x 9m Colorbond Shed
• Carport at rear of shed
• Shade Sail Carport outside shed
• Shade Sail Carport at the front of the house
• Concrete Driveways
• 5kw Solar Panel System
• Solar Hot Water
• Rainwater tank plus Trickle-feed town water supply
• Bio-cycle style Septic System
• Landscaped Gardens, designed to require minimal maintenance
• Vegetable Garden
An acreage lifestyle with the lot! There’s room for the whole family including the animals and plenty of space for all the cars and toys too. The granny flat is ideal for not only the grandparents, it would suit a young adult, be the perfect place for guests, possibly a home based business or maybe even rent it out to a university student.
The location is brilliant, situated in the Hatton Green estate at Regency Downs with access to the Warrego Highway only 5 mins away. Local shops and services can be found at Hatton Vale and Plainland is home to Plainland Plaza with Woolworths and Bunnings, currently under construction.
Approximate Drive Distance:
The University of Qld Gatton campus – 15 mins
Riverlink Shopping Centre – Ipswich – 30 mins
Amberley – RAAF Base – 30 mins
Toowoomba – 45 mins
Brisbane CBD – 1 hour
Brisbane Airport – 1 hour
Call to arrange your private inspection.
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Ceiling Fans
- Ducted Air-Conditioning
- Ducted reverse-cycle Air Conditioning
- Fully Fenced
- Grey Water System
- In-ground Swimming Pool
- Media Room
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Rainwater Tank
- Secure Parking
- Solar Hot Water
- Solar Panels
- Split-system Air Conditioning
- Trickle-feed Town Water Supply