For Sale $638,000 - Acreage Homes
4 ARLINGTON WAY, KENSINGTON GROVE.
This gorgeous home is the Kentucky 260 + Granny Flat design by Stroud Homes – completed and handed over in 2015. Situated on a 1 Acre block in The Fairways Estate, in a slightly elevated position with a beautiful outlook and a sparkling inground salt water pool.
The impressive layout includes an attached granny flat, this added space is designed to be versatile, understanding that the modern family is ever growing. This area is an ideal self-contained living space for those wanting grandparents to be closer and can also be perfect for the teenager wanting privacy or those looking for a dedicated entertaining and games area.
The beautifully appointed kitchens are an entertainers dream. The main kitchen has a long breakfast bar with stone bench top and waterfall sides, overhead pendant lighting, a spacious walk-in pantry, filtered water, plumbing to the fridge space and modern stainless-steel appliances including a 900mm 5 burner gas cooktop / electric oven, range hood and dishwasher. The second kitchen features similar styling boasting an induction cooktop.
The owners have spared no expense here, the list of inclusions and upgraded features is extensive.
• Four generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Spacious master bedroom suite with ensuite and walk-in robe
• Stylish master bedroom ensuite with frameless mirror, dual basins & double shower
• Bedroom 2 offers a second room with an ensuite
• Multiple living areas:
• Dedicated media room with double sliding doors for privacy
• Open living area with wood heater fireplace
• Expansive dining area and family room that flows outdoors to the alfresco area
• Outdoor alfresco area with tiled floor, ceiling fan, downlights and shade roller blind
• Main bathroom includes shower with rainwater shower head and bath tub
• Ultra spacious additional living area incorporating a second kitchen and meals area
• Internal Laundry with linen cupboard and external access
• 9.5m x 6m triple remote garage space – double garage at front + side garage
• Ducted, zoned reverse-cycle air conditioning – MyAir smart system
• High Ceilings
• Security Camera Surveillance System
• Ceiling Insulation
• Tinted Windows
• Sparkling inground salt water concrete pool with waterfall feature
• Solar – 24 Panels, 6.5kw with a 5kw inverter
• Outdoor Lighting across the front of the home
• Fully fenced with landscaped gardens
• 3m x 3m colorbond shed with double door entry to front and rear
• Concrete driveway
• Side access gate
• 32,000L concrete inground water tank
• Trickle-feed town water supply
• 5,000L water tank for gardens
• Bio-cycle style septic water treatment system
• Handy colorbond firewood locker shed
• Outdoor shower
• Block Size: 4,002m2
• NBN Connection
Access to the Warrego Highway is only 5 minutes away for easy travel to Brisbane, Ipswich, Amberley or Toowoomba. Hatton Vale State School, C & K Kindy, childcare centres and the IGA shopping centre are all located within the estate and its approximatley 12 minutes to the local Woolworths and growing hub at Plainland.
Call to arrange your private inspection today!