Under Contract $539,000 - Acreage Homes
8 BELLFIELD PLACE, KENSINGTON GROVE ~
The unparalleled sophistication that this masterpiece offers is what dreams are made of. Excelling in every aspect, this home has an innovative and inclusive design that will meet the family’s every need.
Once inside, you won’t want to leave! High ceilings enhance the open plan living. Fully zoned, ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout cools you down in summer or warms you in winter or even better gather at the wood fireplace on those cooler winter nights. This home is setup to enjoy all year round.
The perfect integration of indoors to outdoors flows seamlessly from the main living areas to the outdoor alfresco entertaining area with outdoor kitchen. The impressive outlook provides year round appeal and will enhance the time spent making memories with family and friends.
If position and style are important to you, you can’t go past this stunning home.
Here are some of the features that make this property a standout:
Completed April 2016 built by G & P Builders
34.5 Square / 322.9m2 under roof – includes Living, Porch & Alfresco
Block Size: 4,046m2
• 4 bedrooms with built-in robes plus a separate office
• The 4th bedroom is currently used as a second study space
• Master bedroom suite with spacious walk-in robe and luxe ensuite
• Open plan living & dining areas that open onto the alfresco entertaining • area
• Generous media room / lounge with built-in Bose surround sound speakers
• Ultra modern kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances including Smeg 900mm gas cooktop with electric oven, Smeg microwave / convection oven and Bosch dishwasher
• Island bench with caeserstone waterfall bench top, undermount sink and breakfast bar
• Plantation Shutters to bedrooms and media room
• Quality gloss timber look flooring to living areas and carpet in the bedrooms
• High quality tinting to all rear windows and doors – removes 75% UV
• Fibre optic NBN to house with data points throughout the home
• 2.5 bathrooms with caesarstone bench tops
• Double garage with remote panel lift door plus additional 2m wide storage area with work bench
• Fully ducted, zoned, reverse cycle air conditioning
• Ceiling fans throughout with remote control
• Double ceiling insulation
• Wood fire combustion heater / fireplace
• Alarm System with back to base functionality
• 10.1m x 4.2m under-roof Alfresco outdoor entertaining area, fully tiled with blockout rollers blinds
• Outdoor kitchen with Ziegler & Brown Turbo BBQ
• Fully Fenced, gently sloping 4046m2 block with side access
• Landscaping, retaining wall and citrus trees including Lemon, Lime & Mandarin
• Fenced to the rear, chainwire fencing
• 31,000L Inground concrete water tank off house + Trickle-feed town water supply
• Pebbled Concrete driveway to house
• 315L Electric Hot Water System
• Water Treatment Septic System
Conveniently located in The Fairways Estate – 25 minutes to Ipswich and Amberley RAAF, easy commute to Brisbane or Toowoomba CBD. The Fairways Estate is home to an IGA Shopping Complex with doctors surgery, pharmacy and fast food outlet, Hatton Vale State School, Child care Centres and local bus services for Lockyer and Ipswich Schools including Laidley SHS and Faith Lutheran College.
Call to arrange your private inspection today.