For Sale $649,000 - Acreage Homes
Rarely will you find a home which so instantly captures your heart and immediately leaves you breathless with its charm and beauty.
Welcome to 21 Silkwood Ct, Glenore Grove
This exquisite 5 bedroom family home sits in an elevated position capturing expansive views of the surrounding country side. Set on a lush 2.5 acre block and boasting a mix of sophisticated and casual entertaining spaces, a spacious family friendly layout, all the modern conveniences including ducted air-conditioning plus a 3-bay barn style shed, veggie garden, chicken coop, dog kennels and a dam.
Prepare to be impressed from the moment you step inside this immaculately presented property. The gourmet kitchen and meals area will impress, it’s an enticing space that’s perfect for hosting dinner with family and friends. The space seamlessly flows to the alfresco area where you can take advantage of the outdoor lifestyle and take entertaining to the next level.
The elegant master suite is where you’ll relish in your relaxation time. You deserve to be spoilt, this beautiful haven comes complete with an amazing wardrobe and luxe ensuite. French doors also lead out on to the verandah. The family friendly layout accommodates a further four generous sized bedrooms, each with built-in cupboard space.
Block Size: 10,010m2 / 2.5 Acres
Builder: GJ Gardner Homes
• Gourmet Kitchen with Gas Cooktop, Pantry, Island Bench & Dishwasher
• Family Friendly Layout with Five Generous Sized Bedrooms
• Master Suite with Walk-in Robe & Luxe Ensuite
• Family Friendly Layout
• Sophisticated and Casual Entertaining Spaces
• Covered Outdoor Alfresco Area measuring 7m x 8.5m
• Ducted reverse-cycle Air-Conditioning controlled by the MyAir Management System
• 2.7m High Ceilings throughout
• Tinted Windows, Ceiling Fans & Ceiling Insulation
• Wrap-around Bullnose Verandah
• 3 bay, barn style, Colorbond Shed with 3-phase Power & Remote Doors
• Fully Fenced Boundary with solar powered Automatic Double Gate
• Circular driveway and Landscaped Gardens
• 6kw Solar Panel System
• Solar Hot Water System
• Rainwater Tank + Trickle-feed Town Water Supply
• Bio-cycle style Septic System
• Garden Shed, Veggie Garden & Chicken Coop
• Deluxe Dog Kennels with play yard
• Easy access to the Warrego Highway
• Elevated Position with Expansive Views
• NBN Connection
Tucked away in Glenore Grove, a neighbouring suburb to the growing hub of Plainland. With easy access to the Warrego Highway for travel to Brisbane, Ipswich, Amberley and Toowoomba. Plainland Plaza with Woolworths and other local shops and services is a 7 minute drive away along with the Plainland Crossing & the Sophia College development.
It’s the idyllic lifestyle you’ve longed for and it’s waiting for you.
Call to arrange your private inspection today.