Under Contract $499,000 Offers Over - Acreage Homes
This stunning home commands attention and fulfils desires with its impressive features and elevated position. Set on just over 1 acre in The Fairways Estate at Hatton Vale, this beautiful property offers amazing views from the outdoor entertaining area. It’s time to relax, breathe in the fresh air and enjoy the expansive views and the beautiful sunrises.
Packed full of stylish features and boasting an open plan layout this home is well designed for family living. The impressive kitchen boasts a breakfast bar bench with caesar stone top, dual sink with elegant tapware, feature-tiled splashback and stainless steel appliances including a 900mm freestanding electric oven, range hood and dishwasher. The fridge space is plumbed and is tucked neatly into the walk-in pantry.
When sleep calls, the bedroom zones provide quiet space and privacy. The master bedroom suite at the rear of the house has a walk-in robe plus an additional built-in robe with mirrored doors. The luxe ensuite features dual basins, caesar stone bench top, frameless mirror, feature tiles with a shower niche and an amazing rainfall shower head. The master bedroom provides private access to the rear deck taking advantage of the wonderful view. The three remaining bedrooms feature built-in wardrobes and timber laminate flooring. The main bathroom has all the elegance offered in the master suite with a frameless mirror, caesar top and raised vanity
basin and feature tiles with the addition of a bath tub.
Entertaining family & friends is a delight in this home with multiple indoor spaces and an outdoor alfresco area that integrates seamlessly. The alfresco area boasts timber decking with a built-in BBQ and bar perfectly positioned to take advantage of the amazing views this property has to offer.
There is so much to enjoy and so many extras. Let’s start with the 9m x 7.5m colorbond shed with separate driveway access and gravel parking pad. The shed is powered, it has lights and water is connected plus there’s a mezzanine level for storage and the work bench stays. The kids play structure and cubby house are also included.
The Fairways Estate is ideally located approximately 30 minutes drive from Ipswich, 50 minutes drive from Brisbane and 45 minutes drive from Toowoomba. An IGA shopping centre can be
found at the entrance to the estate at Hatton Vale and there are local day care centres, a C & K Kindy, Hatton Vale State School and other conveniences located at Hatton Vale and Plainland.
There’s easy access to Plainland, Amberley and surrounding areas via the Warrego Highway.
Call to arrange your private inspection of this stunning home today.
Builder: Burbank Homes
Completed: December 2014
Block Size: 4,189m2
• Impressive Kitchen with Walk-in Pantry and Plumbing to Fridge Space
• Stainless Steel Appliances including 900mm Freestanding Oven
• Breakfast Bar style Kitchen Bench with Caesar Stone Bench Top
• Multiple Living Areas including Rumpus Area
• Master Bedroom with Luxe Ensuite, Walk-in Robe & Built-in Robe
• Internal Garage with Remote Door and Epoxy Flooring
• Fully Ducted & Zoned Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning
• Tiled Living Areas and Timber Laminate Flooring in Bedrooms
• Feature Wall Tiles in Wet Areas & Rumpus Area
• Four spacious bedrooms with Built-in Wardrobes
• Mirrored Glass Robe Doors in Master Suite
• Outdoor Alfresco Area with Deck, Built-in BBQ and Bar
• Multiple Linen Cupboards & Broom Storage
• Internal Laundry with Bench Space
• Ceiling Insulation and Feature Lighting
• Fully Fenced for Dogs with Side Gate Access
• 9m x 7.5m Colorbond Shed with Power & Water Connected
• Second Driveway to Shed and Gravel Parking Pad
• 6m x 3m Garden Shed
• Landscaped Gardens and Sandstone Block Retaining Walls
• Childrens Play Area & Cubby House
• In-ground Concrete Rainwater Tank with Trickle Feed Town Water
• Bio-cycle Style Septic System
• Termite Protection
• NBN Internet Connection