SOLD $618,800 Offers Over - Acreage Homes
Situated on an elevated 1 acre block with a beautiful outlook, this home truly is a celebration of sophisticated acreage living.
Featuring a flexible floor plan and high quality finishes throughout, you’ll be spoilt for choice with areas for unwinding or entertaining. Built by Stroud Homes, the Kentucky 348 is over 30 metres wide. With the added bonus of an in-ground salt water pool with water slide and a 12m x 6m colorbond shed with power.
A sleek kitchen is the heart of the home, with caesar stone benches, glass splashback, 900mm 5 burner gas cooktop, dishwasher and a magnificent butlers pantry. The adjacent dining area is the perfect place to congregate with family & friends. The open plan design and extremely generous internal living spaces are complimented by the stunning Alfresco and brilliant outdoor spaces.
The bedrooms are all generous, two boasting walk-in robes and three with built-in robes. The master suite is accompanied by an amazing ensuite boasting dual basins, a bath tub, shower with rainfall shower head and separate toilet.
• 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms impeccably presented family home.
• Separate Study with Additional Storage.
• Four internal living zones – living room, media room, dining area and childrens retreat.
• Family bathroom with powder room and separate toilet.
• Salt Water Concrete Inground Pool with Pool Slide, Coloured Lights & Glass Fencing off Alfresco.
• 12m x 6m Colorbond Shed with Power, Safety Switch, 3 Roller Doors & Workshop.
• Ducted and zoned Daiken reverse cycle air conditioning
• Plantation Shutters
• 2.7m High Ceilings
• Stacker Sliding Doors to Alfresco Area
• Remote Controlled Ceiling Fans throughout
• 10kw Solar Panel System with 10kw Inverter
• Tiled Alfresco Floor + Outdoor Ceiling Fans
• Internal double remote garage
• Security Doors & Screens
• Outdoor Lighting
• Ceiling Insulation
• Rainwater Tank + Trickle-feed Town Water
• Bio-cycle Style Septic System
• Landscaped Gardens
• Retaining Wall with built-in drainage
• Plastic Coated Chain wire Fencing to Perimeter with Two Separate fenced yards
• Whirly Birds in Roof for additional ventilation
• Double gates for access to shed and back yard
• Concrete Driveway to House
• Concrete Pad in Front of Shed
• Two wall-mount Retractable Hoses
• NBN Connection
Builder: Stroud Homes
Block Size: 4,350m2
Located in The Fairways Estate with easy access to the Warrego Highway. An IGA Shopping complex, doctors, pharmacy, local primary school and child-care centres are all located within the estate with the local school bus stopping on the corner of Drysdale Place & Arlington Way. If you take a 10 minute drive to Plainland you’ll find Plainland Plaza with Woolworths. The local school bus stops on the corner of Drysdale Place & Arlington Way.
All there is simply left to do is move straight in and enjoy this exceptional property.
Call to arrange your private inspection today.