SOLD $285,000 - Residential Homes
Located in the small town of Forest Hill is this stylish 3 bedroom brick and tile home on an 823m2 block. Away from the hustle and bustle yet close enough to commute.
Under 10 minutes to Laidley, Gatton or Plainland giving you a choice of schools, medical and shopping; under 40 minutes to Toowoomba, Amberley or Ipswich and just on an hour to Brisbane.
• Two living areas plus separate dining room
• Central Kitchen with pantry and overhead cupboards
• Two-way bathroom with bath and separate shower
• Three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Master with walk-in robe and direct bathroom access
• New floor coverings
• Outdoor entertaining area
• 10m x 6m powered shed
• 2.5kw solar panel system
• Double carport
• Garden shed
• Fern house
• Garden gazebo
• Established gardens & fruit trees
• Fully fenced back yard
• Rainwater tanks
• Security screens and tinted windows
The home is immaculate and caters for almost everyone. Are you a first home buyer, a family looking for a low maintenance yard or to be within walking distance to the main street, an investor looking for an opportunity to purchase close to the University of Qld Gatton campus, maybe you need quick access to the Warrego Highway – whatever you desire, this home has a lot to offer!
All you need to do is move in to make the picture complete.
Call today to arrange your private inspection.