For Sale $519,000 - Acreage Homes
• Over 1 Acre in The Fairways Estate
• Double Lockup Garage plus 12m x 7m Colorbond Shed
• Large Living Spaces including Lounge, Family, Games & Activity Room
• 9ft Ceilings & Ducted Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning
This beautifully designed Coral Home is situated in The Fairways Estate. The impressive layout boasts 5 Bedrooms – the study being the 5th Bedroom) and 5 living areas including a games room with wet bar and multi purpose activity area between the bedrooms. Its 9ft ceilings, ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning and large living spaces leave you with a feeling of grandeur and style. The floors are tiled throughout with carpet in the bedrooms.
The spacious, open plan, central living area encompasses the kitchen, family room and meals. The kitchen is the heart of the home boasting an island bench, breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, gas stove-top and high gloss bench tops. The master bedroom will delight, the ensuite features double basins, a double shower and corner spa bath; combine this with the large mirrored wardrobes and spacious bedroom and your room becomes a haven for relaxation.
The 2.4m high sliding glass doors from the meals and games room lead outside to the massive, 80m2, extended outdoor alfresco entertaining area where you can gather and entertain with friends. There’s plenty of space for the kids to run around and the view from the alfresco area is stunning. The 12m x 7m colorbond shed sits to the back of the block with side access. The shed is powered and has 3 roller doors plus a workshop area.
• Block Size: 4,145m2
• Security Doors and Screens
• Tinted Windows
• Remote Double Garage with Internal Entry
• Lounge Room, Family Room, Games Room and Activity Area
• Master Bedroom with Walk-in Robe and Ensuite with Spa Bath
• Fully Ducted Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
• Massive Outdoor Entertaining Area with a lovely outlook
• Rainwater tank with Trickle-feed Town Water
• Biocycle septic system
• Fully fenced with chain-wire mesh and front gates + side access gate
• Concrete Driveway plus concrete path around the house
• 5kw Solar System
• NBN Internet Connection
• 12m x 7m Colorbond Shed
Access to the Warrego Highway is only 4 minutes away for easy travel to Brisbane, Ipswich or Toowoomba. Hatton Vale State School, C & K Kindy, child care centres and the IGA shopping centre are all located within the estate and its approximatley 10 minutes to the local Woolworths at Plainland.
Call to arrange your private inspection today!