For Sale $549,000 - Acreage Homes
• FOUR SPACIOUS BEDROOMS PLUS STUDY / 5th BEDROOM
• DEDICATED MEDIA ROOM & SEPARATE ACTIVITY AREA
• FUJITSU FULLY DUCTED & ZONED HEATING & COOLING
• 9m x 6m COLORBOND SHED WITH 2 ROLLER DOORS
This stunning home certainly feels like you’re living in a resort, built by G & P Homes with a floor plan design aptly named the Resort. Completed in May 2018, the unparalleled beauty and sophistication of this home will leave you in awe.
Located in one of the latest stages of The Fairways Estate at Kensington Grove, this 1 acre property commands attention and fulfils desires with its impressive facade and neutral internal colour palette.
A formal entrance with a wide, glass panel timber door sets the grand scene of the stylish features on offer throughout and the central kitchen and open plan living zones have been well designed for family living.
The impressive kitchen boasts a grand island bench with 40mm caesar stone bench top with breakfast bar and waterfall sides, soft close drawers, an undermount sink, elegant tapware, tiled splashback and stainless steel omega appliances including a 5 burner gas cooktop, range hood and dishwasher plus a butlers pantry off to the side.
When sleep calls, the bedroom zones provide quiet space and privacy. The master bedroom suite at the front of the house has a large walk-in robe plus luxe ensuite with dual basins, caesar stone top, frameless mirror, tiles to the ceiling and a divine shower with rainfall and hand held shower heads. A study / 5th bedroom is also located at the front of the home with three further bedrooms and an activity room tucked away from the main living areas. The main bathroom has all the elegance offered in the master suite with a frameless mirror, caesar top and square raised vanity basin with the addition of a bath tub, shower inset and powder room vanity and mirror outside the bathroom.
Entertaining family & friends is a delight in this home with multiple indoor spaces and an outdoor alfresco area that integrates seamlessly via corner stacking sliding glass doors offering a truly sophisticated outlook.
The Fairways Estate is ideally located approximately 30 minutes drive from Ipswich, 50 minutes drive from Brisbane and 45 minutes drive from Toowoomba. An IGA shopping centre can be found at the entrance to the estate at Hatton Vale and there are local day care centres, a C & K Kindy, Hatton Vale State School and other conveniences located at Hatton Vale and Plainland. There’s easy access to Plainland, Amberley and surrounding areas via the Warrego Highway.
Call to arrange your private inspection of this stunning home today.
• Stunning Kitchen with Butlers Pantry
• Stainless Steel Appliances including 900mm Gas Cooktop
• Grand Island Bench with 40mm Caesar Stone Waterfall Bench Top
• Dedicated Media Room
• Master Bedroom with Luxe Ensuite & Walk-in Robe
• Childrens Activity Area
• Fully Ducted Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning
• Security Mesh Triple-Lock Front Security Door
• Ceiling Fans & Downlights
• Stunning Tiled Living Areas
• Vertical Sliding Windows across Front & in Activity Room
• Four spacious bedrooms plus Study / 5th Bedroom
• Block out Roller Blinds in all Bedrooms
• Mirrored Glass Robe Door in each Bedroom
• Main Bathroom with Separate Toilet & Powder Room
• Corner Stacking Sliding Glass Doors to the Alfresco Area
• Panel Glide Blockout Blinds to Alfresco Sliding Doors
• Outdoor Alfresco Area with Ceiling Fan
• Multiple Linen Cupboards & Broom Storage
• Laundry with Bench Space, Cupboard Storage & External Access
• Remote Double Garage with Internal Entry
• Fully Fenced to the Rear with Side Access via Double Gates
• Concrete Driveway and Pathway around House
• Landscaping including a single level Sandstone Retaining Wall
• Rainwater Tank with Trickle Feed Town Water
• Termite Protection
• NBN Internet Connection
• 9m x 6m Colorbond Shed with two Roller Doors and Access Door