For Sale $509,000 - Acreage Homes
This stunning family home is only 1.5 years old and is the epitome of peaceful acreage living. Built with a steel frame and set on a near level, 6,785m2 block. The block has wide frontage and is located in a quiet street of the private and exclusive estate that is Hatton Green.
Its unparalleled sophistication is evident from the moment you open the gorgeous timber front door. Almost instantly the home captures your attention and your heart with its divine colour palette and generous flowing spaces. The central open plan living area that this stunning design offers extends outdoors, opening straight onto the huge outdoor entertaining area.
Comprising of 5 bedrooms, media room, children’s retreat / activity area, walk-in pantry, double garage with remote door and under-roof alfresco area with extended concrete slab. The master bedroom is a dream with walk-in-robe and luxe ensuite featuring dual basins.
The masterpiece that is the kitchen allows for supreme entertaining with modern stainless steel appliances including a 900mm electric oven and cooktop, range hood and dishwasher. The gorgeous stone waterfall bench tops are highlighted with stunning pendant lights. The massive walk-in pantry is an added bonus.
• Built by Dixon Homes – handed over October 2017
• Still carries the balance of the Building Services Authority (BSA) builders warranty.
• Steel frame and roof trusses
• 5 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes and carpet floors
• Modern kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances & stone bench tops
• Massive walk-in pantry and hidden microwave space
• Dreamy master bedroom with walk-in-robe and luxe ensuite
• Childrens retreat / activity area with TV aerial point
• Split system air-conditioning in the open plan living area
• Split system air-conditioning in master bedroom
• Ceiling fans in all bedroom and living areas
• Glass stacker sliding doors to outdoor entertaining area
• Security Screens & Doors
• Tinted Windows & Timber Blinds throughout
• Solar system – 6 panels
• Solar hot water
• Ceiling insulation
• Double garage with remote opening door
• Concrete Driveway
• Fully Fenced boundary
• 12m x 6m colorbond shed with 3 roller doors and workshop
• Rain water tank with trickle feed town water supply
• Water treatment septic system
The 4 bay – 12m x 6m colorbond shed has 3 roller doors, a personal access door and 1 bay workshop area. It’s perfect for your extra cars, boat, jetski or motorbikes. The blocks 55m wide frontage allows for plenty of room with side access on both sides of the house.
The Hatton Green estate offers a peaceful, acreage lifestyle. Modern conveniences are local at Hatton Vale, there’s an IGA local supermarket, medical centre, Hatton Vale state school and child care centres. Plainland is only 10 minutes drive away and boasts the Plainland Plaza shopping centre with Woolworths. The location is ideal with easy access to the Warrego Highway for travel to Brisbane, Ipswich and Toowoomba.
I would love to show you through this stunning family home.
Call to arrange your private inspection today.